Return to YourSelf
a Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Return to yourSelf this Spring with Jerry Givens for a weekend of yoga, meditation, deep inquiry, and rejuvenation at the Land of Medicine Buddha located deep in the redwoods of the Santa Cruz mountains.
Dates: May 15-17, 2020
Return to yourSelf this Spring with Jerry Givens for a weekend of yoga, meditation, deep inquiry, and rejuvenation at the Land of Medicine Buddha located deep in the redwoods of the Santa Cruz mountains. Explore the relationship and balance between your daily, ego, thinking-mind and Self-energy or higher consciousness. We'll look at your mind from both a classical yogic perspective and through the Internal Family Systems model of psychotherapy (IFS). This weekend will give you opportunities to contemplate who you really are, what you need in your life, and how you can better support yourSelf.
This retreat will be supported by guest teacher Sandy Huynh, A-MFT.
While here, you will be nourished by:
- healthy vegetarian meals
- guided meditations
- yoga classes
- Yoga Nidra sessions
- deep conversation about connection with your truest Self with Jerry and guest teacher Sandy Huynh.
You'll also have time to both rest and explore, including miles of hiking trails, shrines, and self-led meditation walks around the property and surrounding area.
*Spa services are also available for optional additional self-care. Set your worries aside and connect with yourSelf for this deep and nourishing weekend!
What to bring:
1. Yoga Mat
2. Props that you may need (blocks, bolster, strap, sweat towel)
3. Shoes for Hiking/walking (we're in the woods, plan accordingly)
4. Water bottle
6. Bathing suit (for the sauna)
7. Ear plugs (if you're sensitive to ambient sound)
8. Your open heart <3 and mind :)
Friday - 4-6pm Arrival, 6pm Dinner, 7-10pm Welcome Session & Nidra
Saturday - AM Session, Afternoon Session, Evening Session (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Sunday - AM Closing Session (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Yoga Practices
- Guided Meditations
- Yoga Nidra Sessions
- Yoga Psychology Talk with Sandy Huynh, A-MFT
- Delicious Vegetarian Meals
- Lodging (Shared, Double, or Single Rooms)
- Free time to explore, relax, and renew
- Miles of hiking trails
- Transportation to LMB (carpooling encouraged)
- Spa services